1 - 3 Nov 2017
31 Oct 2017
4 Nov 2017
Early Bird Registration Closed
Online Registration Closes 15 Oct
Abstract Submissions Now Closed
Century City Conference Centre and Hotel, Cape Town, South Africa
Abstract submissions is now closed
Presentation formats available include:
* Oral platform (8 minutes – 6min + 2 min discussion)
* Oral flash (5 minutes – 3 min + 2 min discussion)
* Poster Presentation
Authors are requested to indicate their preference, but should note that the final decision lies with the Scientific Committee.
Maximum of 250 words
No graphs or diagrams permitted.
Layout requirements, examples:
Introduction, Methods, Results & Conclusions
Introduction, Case & Discussion
Abstracts not conforming to this format will be returned.
Categories for Submission
* Hydrocephalus and intracranial cysts
* Paediatrics: Craniosynostosis
* Paediatrics: Tumors
* Skullbase endoscopy: Endonasal transphenoidal approaches
* Skullbase endoscopy: Extended skullbase approaches
* Skullbase endoscopy: Novel and innovative techniques
* Endoscopic assisted surgery
* Adjuncts, advances and technology
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee who reserves the right to accept and allocate abstracts for either poster or oral presentation. Presenters will be notified by 01 July 2017 whether their abstract has been accepted. All presenters of accepted abstracts must be registered as congress delegates. Early registration fee will apply.
Bursary / Scholarship Application
The IFNE Congress is offering a USD1000 scholarship award for the best abstract received from a neurosurgery registrar/resident/trainee meeting the requirements for consideration.
Requirements for Consideration
* Must submit an original abstract
* Indicate request to be considered during abstract submission
* Meet the criteria: Trainee, 40 years old or under, or not more than 5 years out of training
Kindly indicate on your abstract submission whether you would like to be considered for this Bursary.
For any bursary application queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any difficulty, mail the administrator on email@example.com
Conference Office: Europa Organisation Africa
Tel +27 (0)11 325 0020/2/3 • Fax +27 (0)11 325 0028
Email firstname.lastname@example.org • Web www.eoafrica.co.za